NHB-108 model one Power Amplifier
The darTZeel NHB-108 model one is the pinnacle of more than 16 years of research & development, with the first goal in mind being sound reproduction, nothing but sound reproduction.
Every basic element of the darTZeel NHB-108 model one was chosen for its high intrinsic sound qualities. No compromise about the cost price was even contemplated.
The result is what you can see, touch and hear…right now.
One of the secrets of the darTZeel NHB-108 model one can be found in two words: Passion and Love…the passion for sound, of course, and love of music, needless to say.
As for the rest, we just put in few electronics, a wee bit of mechanics, and an awful lot of working hours.
Some design basics:
1. No global Negative Feedback
2. Open-loop input and output stages
3. No relay, switch, fuse or the like in the whole signal path
4. Only 6 transistors per polarity side, from input to output
5. One single bipolar-transistor output pair
The darTZeel NHB-18NS is the logical partner to the now legendary NHB-108 model one power amplifier.
In keeping with the very same philosophy, darTZeel uses dedicated circuits reduced to their most basic form. Here again, there is no application of any overall negative feedback. The delicate, small audio signal amplified by the NHB-18NS only passes through 7 silicon junctions from input to output, including the 11 dB full discrete gain stage. For the phono stage, we only add 6 junctions, for a maximum additional boost of 66 dB (77 dB in total).
The advantages of these new circuits, whose designs are patented, are in the same league as the NHB-108 power amplifier: an extreme, pure sound quality never achieved before.
CTH-8550 Dual Mono “All in One” Integrated Amplifier
DarTZeel is proud to introduce the new CTH-8550 full featured integrated amplifier. This new product combines in one casing most of the good things music lovers found in our flagship NHB series.
The CTH-8550 features newly designed power output stages which include on-board regulated power supplies for a very compact global layout. This new circuit brings outstanding transparency, speed, yet delicacy, giving a maximum listening pleasure.
With no less than nine inputs in total, the preamplifier section is dual-mono – one dedicated circuit per channel – with a minimal footprint which allows for very short signal paths.
No doubt that this newcomer is a true darTZeel machine.
Key features include:
- A newly designed fluorescent display for user-friendly operation
- Seven (7) standard inputs blended from a mix of Zeel, RCA and XLR sockets
- Two (2) additional, optional Phono inputs (1 MC, 1 MM), easy to implement at any time (factory upgrade only, though)
- Full HT bypass function for all inputs
- One (1) darT preamp output for driving an external NHB-108 power amplifier
- One (1) RCA preamp output for driving any other optional power amplifier
- One (1) RCA REC output, with independent record source selection
- A fully featured remote control, 100% darTZeel designed
- A new kind of approach in mechanical housing design thanks to state-of-the-art Laser cutting and welding technologies, ensuring unprecedented high rigidity and easier assembly and maintenance procedures
LHC-208 “Danalogue” Streaming DAC with Integrated Amplifier
Already acclaimed in Las Vegas last January, you will discover the new way of playing very high end music directly from your NAS over Ethernet. Production will start by end of June, with first deliveries starting this summer.
The long awaited, new NHB-18NS
Production will start in mid-June, with first deliveries expected this coming fall.
In production: The NHB-458
For more information, please visit: www.dartzeel.com
All page content Copyright© 2016 Dartzeel.