The Hallograph breakthrough technology is the result of over 10 years of research that studied the effects of the speaker/room interface. We learned how to reduce the audibility of the chaotic reflections from the walls of the listening room so they won’t overpower and interfere with the direct sound from the speakers. The Hallograph contours the frequency, amplitude and time coefficients of the first reflections you hear, which produces a stunning increase in realism.
The Hallograph Soundfield Optimizer consists of two arrays that are easily placed behind each speaker near the corners of the backwall. Each array is engineered with proprietary technology (patent pending) and made with exotic hardwoods, consisting of staggered activated panels that are mounted on an elegant base that beautifully blends into any style room environment.
More realistic presentation of stage depth, width and height, along with a warmer musical tonality that doesn’t compromise clarity and detail.
- Allows latest advances in State-of-The-Art electronics and speaker designs to be heard to their full potential.
- Each array is adjustable so that the system can be optimized for different rooms and speaker systems.
- Activated panels generate a musically complimentary reflective energy that transforms your listening room by overshadowing typical room distortions which muddy the bass, overbrighten the presentation and blur the soundstage.
- The Ambient detail of the original recording site is now finally revealed in all its glory.
- Beta testers were stunned by the level of musical improvement they were able to achieve when the prototype Hallograph arrays were put into their systems.
- Easy set up with floor stands. The Hallograph array offers the kind of performance increase that’s associated with a major upgrade in speakers and electronics.
The Shakti Electromagnetic Stabilizer (aka “the Stone”)
The SHAKTI Electromagnetic Stabilizer (aka "the Stone") has three internal trap circuits (Microwave, RF and Electric Field) to absorb the broadest spectrum of EMI. Placement on automotive CPUs has measurably increased engine horsepower. It also improves resolution for virtually all-major components in high definition audio/video systems. Music reproduction is clearer, with more liquidity, dynamics and focus. The improved inter-transient silence allows the listener to hear ambient cue information essential for accurate perception of stage depth, width and unwavering imaging. High quality video systems will benefit from SHAKTI devices near power supplies, projection guns and laser disc/DVD players. Reduced color noise and improved convergence alignment are some of the improvements that can occur. In automotive applications, where space allows, the unit should be securely taped and/or cable tied to the top of the CPU. 6.5" L x 5.25" W x 1.5" H.
SHAKTI On-Lines use a specially engineered circuit adapted from the larger SHAKTI Stabilizer.
The On-Lines provide efficient EMI reduction in situations where limited space is a consideration. Placed near automotive CPU’s, the On-Lines have demonstrated the samehorsepower improvements as the Stabilizer. In some applications even closer proximity to chips is realized.
In audio systems the On-Lines are typically used on all system cables (interconnects, speaker wire, AC cords and video cables). Placement is near the approximate center and/or connection points. In addition many users who build or modify their own equipment are placing On-Lines on or near critical internal circuit parts such as DAC chips, capacitors and internal wiring.
Placement in all situations is facilitated by self-adhering Velcro circles that are placed on the cable or component to be treated. The On-Lines have matching Velcro on them that allows easy attachment or removal. 3" L x 5/8" W x 3/8" H.
For more information including applications of Shakti Innovation’s Audio/Video, Computer and Scientific Testing Equipment, please visit:
All page content Copyright © 2016 Shakti Innovations